Marge Berer, RHM Editor, presentation at: Divided we stand? Universal health coverage and the unfinished agenda of the health MDGs, Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, February 2014
- The role of the police and the courts in prosecuting allegations of FGM: a review of “The FGM Detectives”, Channel 4 TV, and the case that just ended at the Old Bailey
- Letter to the Editor, The Guardian, 4 March 2018
- Response to “Progesterone for preventing pregnancy termination after initiation of medical abortion with mifepristone”: what’s the real point here?
- Abortion and Human Rights: Health & Human Rights Special edition Vol.19, No.1, June 2017
- Journal and conference announcements bombarding my email addresses: what’s an author to do?
- Letter to the editor, Belfast Telegraph, 16 January 2017
- Note on yesterday’s blog called Happy new year…
- A call for consensus and cooperation to resolve differing estimates of abortion-related deaths
- Lessons from the case in Spain